I’m linking up with The Pebble Pond today for Random Five on Friday.
One of the reasons I write is because I constantly have thoughts running through my head throughout the day- some thought-provoking, some just plain stupid.:-) Here’s a snippet of some recent ones:
1. Luke(5) broke my only broom, so which should I use?
My broken broom???
Or Summer’s toy broom???
Hmmm…. I actually tried both. The broken one worked better, even though I had to do it on my hands and knees.
2. How do my kids know when I go down in the laundry room when they’re playing all the way upstairs?? Do they have radar??
3. Why do people spend so much money on jungle gyms when we’ve got what we need right in the house??
The kids jumping on the laundry pile as we’re getting ready to take it downstairs
Ireland pushing Summer in the washbasket
The kids made their own washbasket obstacle course.
4. Will I ever sleep through the night again? It’s been soooo long!
5. I wish there were little cleaning fairies who would come to my house to take care of this…
I keep telling myself that someday I’m going to miss the mess. Okay, maybe not the mess itself but the cause of it.
What goes through your head??
4 thoughts on “Five Random Thoughts from a Frazzled Mom”
Haha! I can definitely relate! One day we will miss those little people who caused the mess! And I’ve totally had the broom thing happen to me too!
Miss the mess? Maybe… but then I’ll just invite all the grandbabies over and it will magically reappear. 😉
I still have the mess but it’s a different mess. It’s a house full of teens mess. But oh I do miss the other mess or like you said the cause of it. I like the teen years. I do however treasure the memories of those little mess makers when they were little. It’s hard work. It seems never ending but it does end. I enjoyed your very real post!