One of the reasons I write is because I constantly have thoughts running through my head throughout the day- some thought-provoking, some just plain stupid.:-) Here’s a snippet of some recent ones:
1. Luke(5) broke my only broom, so which should I use?
My broken broom???
Or Summer’s toy broom???
Hmmm…. I actually tried both. The broken one worked better, even though I had to do it on my hands and knees.
2. How do my kids know when I go down in the laundry room when they’re playing all the way upstairs?? Do they have radar??
3. Why do people spend so much money on jungle gyms when we’ve got what we need right in the house??
The kids jumping on the laundry pile as we’re getting ready to take it downstairs
Ireland pushing Summer in the washbasket
The kids made their own washbasket obstacle course.
4. Will I ever sleep through the night again? It’s been soooo long!
5. I wish there were little cleaning fairies who would come to my house to take care of this…
I keep telling myself that someday I’m going to miss the mess. Okay, maybe not the mess itself but the cause of it.
What goes through your head??