Our area got record- breaking snow accumulation yesterday- at least 20 inches.
This means that we’ll be stuck in the house for a while, so creativity is going to be key. Here are five things we’ve done since being snowed in.
1. We made good use of DVDs. American Girl DVDs, Ponyo, and The Emperor’s New Groove have been hits.
2. We’ve done lots and lots of crafting- painting rocks, Chinese lanterns, Sharpie art, and clay creations.
3. Lots of learning has been happening through silly and gross facts books, solar system games, and Egyptian treasures kits.
4. Minecraft, as usual, is occupying much of the big kids’ time.
5. Lastly, my personal favorite, random silliness has been rampant.
What are your favorite homebound activities??