There are quite a few things about me that others might find…odd. That’s okay. It’s what makes me an individual, right? Time to spill the beans!
1. The background on my laptop is from the Messin with Sasquatch commercials. What can I say? I love Bigfoot!
2. This ties in with #1- I really enjoy the shows “Monsters and Mysteries in America,” “Destination Truth,” and “Finding Bigfoot.” I have loved cryptozoology since I was a child, and now that’s rubbing off on some of my kids.
3. I really love soggy food. Cheesesteaks, hoagies, pretty much any kind of sandwich- the soggier the better. My favorite cereal is Corn Flakes, and I usually let it sit in the milk about 10 minutes before I will eat it. There can’t be any crunch left.
4. I can’t fall asleep without the TV, and I have to be watching something I really like. (Lately my nightly show is “Destination Truth”, thanks to Netflix.) If I can’t find anything worth watching, I can’t fall asleep. I will actually wake up if I hear an infomercial and have to get up, and, once again, find something to fall asleep to.
5. I’ve been known to make a really creepy face that scares the pants off of my little ones from time to time.
So there you have my written confession. Come on, you know you do some weird stuff, too! Tell me all about it.