Yikes! Another year has come and gone. Am I the only one who noticed that it was gone in a flash?! This past year has been a bit of a whirlwind for me, as I’ve been spending a bit less time here on my blog and a bit more on my YouTube channel.
As always, it seems that my more controversial posts are those that have garnered the most attention. Without further ado, here are…
My 10 Most Popular Posts of 2018!!
Let the countdown begin!
10. 3 Reasons I Don’t Send My Kids to School to Be Salt and Light
I know a lot of Christians believe that sending their children to public school gives them the opportunity to be in the mission field. Here’s why I don’t quite agree with that.
9. 7 Reasons School Is Not an Option for My Homeschooled Kids
Very often, homeschool parents decide to leave the option of school on the table for their kids to choose to attend if they wish. Here’s why we don’t do that.
8. How Can Homeschoolers Handle Being with Their Kids All Day?
This is one of the most common sentiments I hear from people when they hear we homeschool. The answer isn’t as hard as people believe!
7. Here’s What Every Homeschooling Parent NEEDS to Know
There are some things I think that EVERY parent – homeschooling or not – should learn about as they set out on their paretning journey. This is one of them.
6. 10 Homeschooling Questions I Hear All the Time and How I WISH I Could Answer Them
After hearing some of the same questions over and over again, I’ve thought of a few responses I WISH I could use. 🙂
5. Free Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone Unit Study
Who doesn’t love Harry Potter and freebies??
4. Here’s the Real Reason Why Public Education Will Never Get Better….
For some reason, the majority of homeschool moms seem to tiptoe around the topic of public schools. I’m not one of them. After all, how will people learn the truth if everyone is afraid to speak it?
3. 50 Reasons Homeschooling Is Less Stressful Than School
I couldn’t even begin to count the number of times people have said that homeschooling a large family must be so stressful for me. Can I tell you a secret? It’s far less stressful than when my kids went to school!
2. Why in the World Is School Considered Normal?
I wrote this post after coming across yet another ad celebrating back-to-school time as if children are nothing but a nuisance. Here’s my rebuttal.
1. 50 Reasons Why Homeschooling Is Better Than School
When it comes to this topic, I’m not pulling any punches!
I hope you enjoy reading these posts as much as I enjoyed writing them. Thanks for stopping by, and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Homeschooling and education are my passion. It is my fervent hope to one day devote more time to creating content for you. If you’d like to support this ministry, consider supporting me on Patreon.
Thank you so much. I appreciate each and every one of you!
One thought on “My Most Popular Homeschooling and Education Posts from 2018!”